Saturday, February 22, 2014

Guilty as charged

So i thought this blogging thing was going to be easy. Well as you can tell , I am struggling beyond hope. What I am grateful for is the blogroll that i have, all of those greats who keep me entertained daily , is something I've come to do sometimes hourly.
So i have purchased something that i hope will help in my situation.. SCANNER....Yep , Jedi will be on the fence on this as he is one who has to deal with my non smart phone with a keyboard that well , kinda spells how it wants.
I have received some great cards from a whole bunch of bloggers and i even made my first Sportlots purchases..
So hang in there ( if you still are here ) I promise to go from quarterly posts to hopefully , just maybe , 1 a week...That would be nice.
Keep up the great blogging and Jedi , sorry about the phone..

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? I have to deal with more months of "dddude i thhink yu nned thisss caardd"?

    ReplyDelete