Monday, January 7, 2013

Group Break and Card show relics

First up is a Group break that Spankee  had months ago. I took the Padres and Pirates hoping for the best. My " HIT " card happened to be this
A  Dave Winfield jersey card from the 2004 Celebrity All - Star game.

The Sunday card show allowed us to pick up these

A UD Manny and a Topps Ryan Howard game used Bat card.

UD Masterpieces Roy Halladay jersey relic along with a Dick Trickle auto.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE UP FOR TRADE
Other card show pick ups




The Kemp can be up for trade. My son will have to give the OK on that.

Thanks for reading and keep up with all the good reading for me on your blogs as well..

2 comments:

  1. Can you send me your address? I've got something I've owed you since September. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Ryan Howard relic. He's one of my three main PC guys. I have a few yankees and O's stuff I'm pretty sure. Check out my Trade bait page and if nothing strikes your interest I can dig up non hit cards (just have to go through them) Thanks!

    Brad
    http://bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com/p/trade-bait.html
    or shoot me a email at brauer144 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete