Friday, November 8, 2013

The wait is Over

Wilmer Flores has been in my sights for a few years now.I spoke of on an earlier post that when in Binghamton , NY for training , I went to see the B Mets Vs the Bowie Baysox. Machado vs Flores. Since then , I made it a priority to get what cards I could of both of them. I was able to load up on the Machados' but for some reason , the Flores auto card was way out of reach. I watched Ebay for months and the card was anywhere from $35- $80 bucks. It didn't help when he was called up to the Mets to help out when David Wright got hurt. But recently , Some cards have fallen to the $5 start price and well , the wait was long enough.





I was so dialed in on this card that i did not notice that another same card but with Lord Becketts seal and grade ( BIN $6 ) was right there for the taking. I ended up with this one for $13 and change. Right about the same price as my





Now my only needs are variations , sp's and relics. So , if any are out there looking for a good home , feel free to comment and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment